GO! Full Spectrum CBD Infused Coffee Beans –
GO! Full Spectrum CBD Coffee delivers the benefits of Full Spectrum CBD with <.3% THC and coffee plus MCT Oil.
We medium roast premium 100% Arabica coffee beans sourced from East Africa and Latin America that are infused with 250 mg of Wisconsin grown Full Spectrum CBD oil and ~7 grams of MCT Oil.
Each 10 oz. cup of coffee contains ~15+mg of Full Spectrum CBD and .4 gm MCT Oil.
Ingredients: premium 100% Arabica whole bean coffee, Full Spectrum CBD Oil that is 3rd party tested, and MCT Oil.
*You can request the whole beans to be ground.*
Only $1 shipping!
“Positive effects of drinking CBD coffee
CBD coffee can produce positive effects on the mind and body — more so than regular coffee. The combination of cannabidiol and caffeine is particularly interesting. You get the stimulation of caffeine alongside the psychoactive but non-intoxicating effects of CBD (and other beneficial cannabinoids).
When you combine high-CBD content with strong (and flavorsome!) coffee beans, you really begin to see why many choose it over regular coffee. The effects of both natural substances are enhanced.
These enhanced effects may include:
- Alertness (without being too overwhelming)
- Wakefulness (without fluctuations)
- Longer periods of focus and attentiveness
- A sustained balance of calm, relaxation, and concentration
CBD coffee uses & benefits
The best uses for CBD coffee include:
- In the morning— The caffeine will wake you up and the CBD will keep your mind focused on your day’s tasks.
- Before a social or recreational event— The soothing properties of CBD combined with the awakening, focus-enhancing qualities of caffeine makes this a great combo for social and recreational interaction.
- After dinner treat— The rich taste of CBD coffee is perfect as an after-dinner treat (especially when paired with a premium CBD chocolate).
- Fantastic taste— Above-all-else, CBD coffee has an amazing taste. High-quality CBD coffee doesn’t have a potent hemp extract flavor, nor does it taste grassy or earthy.
Potential benefits of CBD coffee include:
- Concentration/attention issues— Caffeine stimulates your central nervous system, boosting dopamine production in the brain, which helps with focus, concentration, and brain-power.
- Anti-inflammatory — Coffee and CBD are said to be anti-inflammatories. Useful for digestive issues.
- Antioxidant — Coffee, specifically, is rich in beneficial antioxidants.
- Anti-anxiety and depression — Coffee and CBD both have anti-anxiety properties.*
*Be careful when drinking CBD coffee. Caffeine can cause increased anxiety symptoms.”
Natural Energy – Burn Fat – Focus – Relaxation
Email for volume, military, and first responder discounts!